Hey, so I thought I would use my second day to do the Christmas Tag! But I would like to apologise now as it is 11:54pm in Spain and it is also the evening of my birthday so I’m not sure how well these questions will be answered!
1) Do you prefer a real or a synthetic Christmas Tree? To be honest, I’ve only ever had synthetic ones so I guess that would have to be my answer. Plus, they are easy to store and probably a lot cheaper!
2) You are in a coffee shop and it’s December, what do you pick? Hmmm, probably a hot chocolate with whipped cream and marshmellows! I’m not a huge fan of coffee and I don’t think I would buy tea when I have so much at home.
3) What would be your ideal colour scheme for decorating the tree? I don’t think I really mind what the colour scheme is. Normally we have read and gold at home but then with a mix of other colours from the baubles which I think is a good way to do it!
4) Do you prefer giving or receiving presents? Receiving them definitely but I am normally really bad at choosing a present for someone!
5) To mince pie or not to mince pie? I would have to say not to, I;ve never really had a mince pie that I thought was that great!
6) What do you have for Christmas dinner? I always have a piece of chicken, some stuffing, some roast potatoes, mashed potatoes, yorkshire puddings, broccoli and carrots! Yum!
7) What’s your idea of Christms fashion? Warm and comfy, literally anything that matches that description! I’m not going out anywhere!
8) What’s your favourite Christmas song? Definitely It Was On A Starry Night. Go and look it up!
9) What’s your favourite Christmas film? Hmmm, that’s a tough one either The Grinch or A Muppet’s Christmas Carol!
10) Do you open presents before or after lunch? Always before and normally as soon as I’ve woken up! I don’t want to have to leave them for any longer!
So that’s my Christmas Tag, but instead of tagging anyone I will say that you can all do it if you want to! I hope you enjoyed my answers and that they were at least understandable!
Hasta la fuego
Lauren 🙂 x