So I was nominated for The Liebster Award by Bex from The Vegetarian Option. I was shocked to have been asked to do this and I honestly didn’t expect it! (Shows how much faith I have in my own writing skills!) But thank you very much for the nomination, it is lovely to think that someone enjoys my blog posts so much!
And although it has been a week or longer since I was nominated I now have time to actually answer the questions and hopefully think of my own!
Link the person who nominated you.
Answer the questions given by the nominator.
Nominate 11 other bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
Create 11 questions for the nominees to answer.
Notify all nominees via social media/blogs.
1. What album would you say is currently the soundtrack to your life? I am going to have to say Taylor Swift and 1989! Since I got the CD for my birthday I have listened to it non-stop! (Which is a bit of a lie as I binged on a Disney soundtrack the other day, but hey who doesn’t love a bit of old Disney songs?)
2. If you became a vegetarian, what food product would you miss the most and why? Hmmm, either sausage rolls or chicken. I don’t eat sausage rolls a lot because they are really fattening and you can’t buy pastry goods in Spain but they are one of my favourite things! Especially when they are still warm, yum! But also chicken as it’s my go to meat and I have it with just about everything! (No, not with porridge, eurgh what is wrong with you?!)
3. If you could only take one make up product on holiday with you, what would it be and why? It would have to be one of my Soap and Glory eyeliners. I never normally wear make up but when I do it’s my eye liner that I normally head for! If I had to choose the colour it would definitely be a difficult choice between the blue and the purple one! They bring out the colour of my eyes perfectly!
4. If you could become the main character in any movie, which one would it be and why? I honestly have no idea! Most movies that I’d want to be a part of end up with lost of destruction and death and I don’t think I could cope with that! However, I’d want it to be in a fantasy land where I could potentially control magic. That would be cool.
5. What is you’re dream holiday destination? I don’t really have one. I’ve not travelled that much and there are still loads of places that I want to visit but I don’t know if there would be one I’d want to go to more than any other.
6. What is you’re favourite time of year and why? I’m going to go with Autumn as it is warmer than Spring but not too warm and not too cold! I have really strange circulation so I need to be at a nice even temperature.
7. What’s your lucky number? I have to say 2! But I don’t know why, other than it’s my birthday date haha
8. If you could change your name to anything you desired what would it be? I wouldn’t want to change my name. I’ve had so many nicknames over the years (Leonardo Nerpole Delinquish, Layren Mindy Bergley) that I’ve come to love my name. Well my first name at least. I would be a happier with a different last name but I wouldn’t want to just choose one!
9. If you could stalk any musical act across country for their tour, who would it be? Just one?! How am I supposed to choose? And now I have to chose I can’t even think of any bands/musicians that I want to see. Oh, I did see Muse a few years ago and their show was amazing. I could watch them over and over and never feel bored!
10. What is the hardest thing about blogging for you? Finding the time to blog. I don’t normally have a lot of time in my house between working in a school and giving private classes so I find it difficult to motivate myself to sit and write in the couple of hours that I have spare to relax each night! But I am trying to find a way around it.
11. Have you broken any of you’re new years resolutions yet? I didn’t really make any so I can’t break them! Although I have managed to do the minimum amount of blogging that I wanted so far which is good! 😀
Okay, so those are all my answers! I hope you liked them and now onto those I think should be nominated for this! (I don’t read a lot of blogs but these are the ones under 200 that I think deserve more recognition!)
Tasha Life After A Baby
Courtney Kaleidoscope of Loud Heartbeats
Katy The Lilac Scrapbook
Abril The Color Palette
And here are the questions for you!
1) If you could choose what your last meal was, what would you choose and why?
2) You’ve just won £20million (or your equivalent currency) on the lottery, what is the first thing that you would buy?
3) If you could only watch one film for the rest for your life what would you choose?
4) Which Disney character is your favourite?
5) Do you have any other creative interests other than blogging?
6) Describe your favourite color.
7) What is your biggest goal/desire?
8) What would be your dream job?
9) You have been given the chance to visit any country in the world for as long as you want with all expenses paid, which country would you choose?
10) Coca cola or Pepsi?
11) If you could time travel to any era which one would you choose?
I will be looking forward to reading your posts ( and answers) in the future!
Hasta la fuego
Lauren 🙂 x