So the wonderful Ari from Flashes of Clarity has just tagged me in the creative blogger tag! And I literally mean just, it was about half hour from when I started writing this. I’m mainly being so quick with it as I forgot to do her last tag but that will be up this weekend! Pinky promise!
- Tag 15-20 other bloggers and notify them via their blog and or social media
- Thank and post the link of the person who tagged you, come on it’s polite and rude not to!
- Share 5 facts about yourself
- Post these rules so your nominees know what to do!
Now for some facts!
- I have had 3 poems published in actual books before the age of 12, and one of them was the winner of a competition held by the University of Sheffield. This is why I feel like I need to get back into my poetry writing roots, it’s how I originally started being creative.
- I can play the violin. Granted I can only play a couple of songs on it but I can still play it! Another thing that I’m hoping to get back into this year. I’ve not had the time whilst at university so maybe once I return to the UK I will be able to get back on it.
- I love to play video games but I am so rubbish at them! I cannot even begin to describe how bad I am at video games. I’ve never even completed Sonic! Also, I can’t play games that make me jump without someone there, if I did I wouldn’t be able to sleep that night.
- I used to love Harry Potter, like full on obsessed with all the merchandise. This was before it was even the successful franchise that it is today. I sometimes think back to myself wearing the Harry Potter t-shirt, with the matching basketball cap with my Harry Potter rucksack that had my Harry Potter folder, pencil case and pen set and cringe a little bit. I’m so glad that was before the era of Instagram!
- I’ve never really left the emo phase of 2006-9. Don’t get me wrong, I have never dressed like I was part of the emo phase (more because I couldn’t afford to!) but I cannot get over how much I love the music of that genre from that time period. I think I will be in my 70s and still listening to MCR and Evanescence!