I spoke about this idea a month or so ago and it has taken far longer than I expected to think of 25 things that I can do before my 25th birthday in a year and half. Some of the things I’ve chosen can be done quite quickly but others will take more time and dedication so I suppose in a way it’s to help me improve as a person as well. Some of the things have been suggested to me and some are things that I have been wanting to do for years but have never gotten around to doing! So without further ado here are the 25 things I want to try and achieve:
- Go technology free for 25 hours.
- Write a novel.
- Complete the 365 instagram photo challenge.
- Learn to knit (mainly because I want a cheaper way to feed my beret addiction!)
- Buy a car (expensive but something I will probably need.)
- Start a gaming channel, with all the proper equipment! (Microphone, software and possibly better headphones.)
- Go to America again.
- Go to a Youtube gathering/meet up.
- Go to a Blogging gathering/meet up/ event.
- Do more collaborations with youtubers and bloggers.
- Save up to move into my own house (with the possibility of moving in as well.)
- Get a full-time job (this should definitely count!)
- Run a 10 kilometre charity race.
- Complete NaNoWriMo!
- Learn html coding.
- 1000 youtube subscribers (a girl can dream!)
- Visit Rome, Italy.
- Be able to draw better, meaning a lot of time drawing instead of writing!
- Learn how to edit photos properly.
- Get a tattoo (I’ve always wanted one so why not add it to the list?)
- Have 200 bloglovin followers (if anything it will keep me more dedicated with blogging and I would be more than pleased with that number.)
- Lose 4 inches from my stomach (this will not be from fad diets or bad behaviour but a way for me to try and become healthier. I have been trying but it’s easy to slip back to an easier way of living. Also, not overly happy with those 4 inches and they can leave with some aerobic exercising!)
- Try and sort out the paranormal problem in my sister’s room (no, I’m not joking and yes it’s bloody terrifying!)
- Visit Vienna, Austria.
- Visit Carcasonne, France
Don’t forget you can follow me on Bloglovin’ to keep up to date with all my posts!
Bloglovin Link! 😀